Sunday, April 17, 2011

Car Seat Cover

When we went to dinner with Kyle and Channy I noticed that she did not have a car seat cover she had thrown a blanket over the carseat. I told her I would make her one. Yesterday I shopped in Logan and couldn't find fabric I like. (Shopping for other peoples taste is hard for me.) I ended up in Brigham City at my favorite fabric shop. So worth the drive. I can't remember what it is called but it is on Main next to Smith' s also an awesome scrapbook store next to it.



Don't mind the yucky car seat I borrowed it to make sure it fit.

3 comments:

Cindy G said...

You're amazing. I've never seen one with a slit in it before. If I can ever have another baby, I'll be calling you to make me one!

Nicole Norris said...

I agree with Cindy. You are AMAZING!!! So dang cute. Your sister will surely love it.

Amber said...

Cute! You are so talented!