Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm Can't believe I did It.

My little sister is getting married in a couple of weeks and her maid of honor and I are throwing her a bridal shower. Come to find out when I finally got her invitation list she has 50 people on it! Well, needless to say that many people sure changed my entire plan. No more handmade cards, party favors and really great punch (requires a lot of expensive ingredients). So I had to rethink things. First was invitations, to send that many invites was going to cost me around $80 at least. Then I thought if I could do a post card that would cut postage in half, Yeah! Well I couldn't find a post style anywhere unless I had them special made and then my price went back up so I thought well why can't I make one. So I don't know how to digital scrapbook even though I have been wanting to start. So I downloaded the program, purchased a few items and 5 hours later...urgh.... viola. I scribbled out the personal info so if there are any freaks out there.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Your invite looks great! You are so talented!!

By the Way HAPPY BIRHTDAY! I'm such a scater brain that your blog is the only way I know how to get in touch with you.:) Hope you have a great day!!

Nicole Norris said...

Good job!! I think it looks great! Good luck throwing a seriously huge bridal shower!