Friday, October 24, 2008

The perfect weekend.

So another week has past. This week went especially fast for me. The other assistant at work was gone all week hunting which is just fine it just makes my days fly by. In the afternoons we had a sub and she did great so I got to slow down. I am refusing to let this weekend go by like the week did. Chris has Friday off so we are going to get things done around the house before winter comes and then we are going to just enjoy a rare moment of nothing to do!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL. So I click over to your blog and 500 miles start playing. All the sudden its like 1999 again and we are in you moms minni van rocking out. LOL! Okay sorry for the flash back.
I love having my bracess off. Don't get your bracess stuck on each other when you kiss if you have them at the same time. LOL!
We should be at my moms Christmas Afternoon with a one week old baby. Julia is getting married on the 26th and wants us to be there. We will have to try and get together.