Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Well another Halloween has come and gone. Chris and I have enjoyed dressing up the last couple of years this year our ward had a Halloween party. There was a chili cook-off complete with cornbread and we put fritos chips in our chili and it was sooo good. They had some story telling and then a costume parade and it was time for every one to go trick-or-treating how they wanted, short and sweet. Chris and I decided to dress up as rodeo clowns this year it was fun and alot more comfortable than costumes past. Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!











2 comments:

Nicole Norris said...

Very fun costumes! Your house looks so festive as well. I didn't decorate but we did all dress up.

Anonymous said...

You guys make cute clowns. And your house looks so cute and festive. I wish I had the energy to do stuff like that.