Friday, June 13, 2008

Last Day

Well, today is our last day in our apartment. I can't believe that we are finally going to move. Tonight we will load the truck so tomorrow we can just unload it. We are so excited. Our new furniture will also be delivered tomorrow morning and our garden is going to be tilled so now I will have to weed a garden. Needless to say we are excited. Keep an eye on the blog because I will share pictures of the whole thing.
Also, correction on the red gravy it is 2 Tablespoons of cayenne not teaspoons. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Excitting! I remember the day we moved into our house. It was so nice to finaly have a home that was our own. I love the freedom of doing whatever we want and not having someone telling you you can't do that. :) Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Nicole Norris said...

I am so excited for you two! I can't wait to see pictures but I am even more excited about getting a live tour!